The Calendar Fundraiser and membership dues are the Barbet Club of America’s main sources of income. The revenue collected pays annual operating costs. The Club goals are carried out by volunteers.
The Barbet Club of America continues to work towards AKC recognition. We offer education, socialization, and support. In 2012 the BCA has actively supported the breed. The BCA:
- Requested to participate in the AKC Canine Health Information Center Program.
- Requested eligibility to compete in the AKC Hunting Test for Retrievers.
- Sponsored breed booths at the following Meet the Breeds events:>
- Detroit Kennel Club Show. (MI)
- St. Clairsville Kennel Club Show. (OH)
- Flagship AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Day in Raleigh. (NC) September 2012
- AKC Meet the Breeds in New York City. (NY) October 2012
- AKC/Eukanuba National Championship Show. (FL) December 2012
- Participated in the Michigan 2-Days Sporting Dog Judges Education Seminars. (MI)
- Amended the Constitution and Bylaws to be aligned with AKC parent clubs.
We look forward to 2013 and are already planning:
- our first elections,
- our first specialty,
- and to launch a title recognition program.
The future is bright for the Barbet in the USA with your support. Your BCA membership helps in many ways.
- stay informed. You have access to the latest Barbet information through the Club newsletter, website, and Facebook page.
- get involved. Volunteer to help with Club activities and committees.
- stand up and be counted. The AKC requires a growing Breed Club for a breed to move through the Foundation Stock Service program.
- support BCA efforts. Membership fees fund Club activities and programs.
You can make a difference!
We encourage you to continue your support for the Barbet.
- Renew or apply for 2013 membership.
- Participate in the Barbet Calendar Fundraiser.
You may purchase memberships, calendars, and photo submissions on-line or by mail.
Ordering on-line is a two step process.
- Complete Membership Application
- Complete PayPal Payment
Step 1: Complete Membership Application
Complete the form to apply for a new membership or to renew for 2013.
Step 2: Complete PayPal Payment
Use PayPal to process payment for memberships, calendars, and calendar photos.
2013 Barbet Calendar(s)
Members joining or renewing on or after September 1, 2012 are eligible for a calendar discount.
The price includes shipping within the USA.
2013 Calendar Photo Submissions
Order by mail
Barbet Club of America
4018 262nd Avenue SE
Issaquah, WA 98029
Thank you for your continued support!